27 and 28 February, 2018 in Tartu, Estonia the project partners from the three Baltic countries and Finland convened to discuss the first results of the training seminars held in Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia.
Partners discussed their experience during the trainings whereas Finnish researchers’ team presented thir survey results and findings.The main Agenda items on 27 February, 2018
The main Agenda items on 27 February, 2018
- Presentations on the Tandem training workshops in LV, EE, LT
- Researchers’presentation. Main findings. Recommendations
- Findings from Internal evaluation
- Improvement of the 2nd phase of training
- Planning peer-learning activities calendar
In Estonia there were 67 participants, in Lithuania 54 participants and in Latvia 70 participants involved in the training so far. The overall aim of the project is to involve 800 trainers from the Baltic countries.
Based on the presented research findings, partners worked in country groups discussing the ways how to improve the next phase of the trainings foreseen in spring and autumn 2018. Another issue for discussion was the development of a common Baltic Competence Profile for trainers in work-based learning.
February 28, 2018
The Ministry of Education of Science, Latvia, presented the project Dissemination Strategy. The Kaunas Chamber of Commerce Industry and Crafts from Lithuania presented quality assurance aspects. The partners also reviewed the activity plan and the next steps in the project implementation.
The main Agenda items on 28 February, 2018
- Project dissemination
- Financial reporting, contributions from partners
- Quality assurance aspects
- Reviewing the activity plan, next steps, deadlines